Andu, your mention of 'Smitten by the kitten' led me to write the real story behind it - so here goes ...
I remember this day when me and KP stayed over at KP's place and we sat and watched some movies all night. We had been convincing Razzez also to join us the previous night but despite all our coaxing he gave some lousy excuses (something as lousy as saying I can’t finish my dinner without eating daal bhaat types) and refused to come to stay over. So me and KP decided next morning to pull his leg. We called him early in the morning (around 7:30 I think) and went on raving about this amazing pondy movie that we saw last night last night and it was just great etc. etc. We even coined a fancy name for it - “Smitten by the Kitten”. Razzez took the bait and was soon really tempted and feeling bad that he had missed something - but nevertheless, he acted cool and just said ‘Ok I will drop by at your place later’. We knew he was going to want to see the movie once he came. But when he came to KP’s place, we made sure we had something else on TV (I think it was a football match) and we kept watching it. He was waiting ki kab movie aayega and at the same time knew that we were avoiding showing the movie to him. Nevertheless he managed to keep his cool dude look of, ‘I-don’t-want-to-see-it-if-you-don’t-want-to-show-me’. After about half an hour of beating around the bush, Razzez could finally hold it no more and started looking around for the video cassette of ‘Smitten by the kitten’, saying ‘I will find it myself if you don’t want to show me!’ Needless to say, KP and I had a great time pulling his leg and with devilish joy telling him that it was all a fake story! Poor Razzez, I can almost remember his disappointment to-date :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment