Sunday, August 30, 2009

pictures anyone ??

Thank you Ra...i appreciate it !

I really have no words to describe how overwhelmed (again) I have become going thru your last posts...You forgot about the time we hid SPs bike on the roof of Rally's neighbors house, while putting up the New year eve bon-fire..and later that night KP and I with bottles of Canon 10000 get busted by Rally's sister...the list will go on and on..

Although I shall refrain from adding the "smitten by the kitten" sequel, lest the blog becomes objectionable. (All I can say is Razez lying "on his tummy" with sheer nylons...ha ha!!)

Guys we need pictures..I remember there were quite a few taken.. I think Ra had all the albums. I know its going to be a pain scanning all of that, but we have to have some on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment